Leaning Ladder Circuit, 4 activities on an impressive cascade
Unique stage, new activities, all about an impressive cascade, 100% safe and fun, certified equipment, modern facilities, qualified guides.
per adult from
What's included :
- Certified safety equipment such as chair harness, absorvica and helmet
What's excluded :
- Does not include photo and video service
INCLINED STAIRCASE CIRCUIT
We start with a rappel from 120 meters high monitored with 2 guides, 1 at the beginning and another at the end, followed by a 50 meter 3-wire Tibetan bridge similar to a tightrope, we continue with the impressive 70-meter inclined staircase that crosses on the Encaza of the Pastaza river and we end up with a 350 m canopy line that can be done in different seated or super man styles. Each activity has its respective safety line.
Departure Point :PARQUE AVENTURA SAN MARTIN, Sector San Martín, vía Baños-Patate, Baños de Agua Santa 180250, Ecuador
Departure Time :3/6/2020 - 10/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.