Learn & Taste Ceviche, pisco sour & Peruvian seafood in Lima with Chino David
Learn how to make ceviche and other tipical peruvian seafood dishes, in a friendly and relaxed enviroment in el Chino David restaurant. Learn how to make and taste pisco sour, ceviche piurano, arroz con mariscos and sudado de pescado, made with recipes passed through generations.
This experience is certified by Jameando Food Network:
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 guides and 1 chef
- All the ingredients needed to make the dishes
- Making and tasting of dishes/drinks
- Drinks (pisco sour/soft drinks/water).
- Pick up and return to meeting place
What's excluded :
- Doesn´t include hotel pickups and returns to the hotel
The meeting point will be in Miraflores Kenedy Park at 11:30am. Our guides will pick you up and take you to our chef´s restaurant.
You will prepare the following dishes:
Arroz con mariscos
Sudado de pescado
And the following drinks:
Departure Point :Kennedy Park, Diagonal, Miraflores 15074, Peru
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please indicate in advance if you suffer any food allergies.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.