Learn to cook the Mughlai way in Bengaluru
Mughlai cuisine is known for its mix of culinary styles and recipes from North India and Central Asia. Through this cook and dine experience, you will get a chance to make some of the Mughlai recipes and then relish them along with my family. A chance to sit with the family and enjoy the meal is an unmatched experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Cooking Class
What's excluded :
- Pick up and Drop off
- Mughlai cuisine is known for its mix of culinary styles and recipes from North India and Central Asia. Through this cook and dine experience, you will get a chance to make some of the Mughlai recipes and then relish them along with my family.
Once you arrive, I will welcome you with a refreshing glass of welcome drink. We will start our home-based cooking class with an introduction to the spices and ingredients used in every Mughlai Kitchen. I will guide you with the preparation of Kebabs (veg or non-veg) and we can also learn how to make a chicken curry (we call it a korma at home). After this, it is time to move towards the dining area and relish Mughlai delicacies. If there is something specific that you want to learn, do let me know and I'd be glad to show it to you.
The entire experience will last 2-3 hours.
Please note - This is not a professional cooking class but rather an opportunity to cook and dine with a local home-chef. The experience will be as much about the stories around the food and local culture, as it would be about the meal itself.
• GALOUTI KABAB IN COIN PARATHA (NON-VEG) - The melt-in-the-mouth Kebabs with a burst of fabulous Mughlai flavours
• HARA BARA KEBAB (VEG) - Pan-fried patties made from spinach, green peas and potatoes
• CHICKEN SHAHI KORMA - Chicken cooked in a creamy spicy sauce and garnished with golden fried nuts and raisins
• MUTTON BAIDA ROTI - A shallow fried Indian bread stuffed with minced mutton and shallow fried in egg
• ROYAL SHAHI TUKDA - A traditional royal Mughlai dessert significantly made by deep frying the bread slices
Departure Point :Outer Ring Road, Outer Ring Rd, Ferns Habitat, Chinappa Layout, Mahadevapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.