Learn to Dive - Puerto Vallarta Beginners Scuba Course
Have you ever dreamed of seeing the marvels of the underwater world? Would you like the opportunity to explore the spectacular variety of underwater reefs, rock formations and colorful sea life found in Las Caletas? Learn how to scuba dive on this easy, safe and fast experience while vacationing in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1-tank dive
- A PADI certified divemaster
What's excluded :
- A port fee of MXP$ 28 must be paid in cash before boarding your boat.
Learn to dive into one of the top destinations in the world with a 5-star PADI center. Start your day with a fun and comprehensible introduction to the world of scuba diving with a highly qualified PADI certified Dive Instructor.
Enjoy a 50-minute scenic boat ride to a secluded beach paradise in the south of Puerto Vallarta, known as Las Caletas. Once there, continue with an introductory dive at the beautiful, protected coves of Las Caletas. Beginners can explore the treasures of Banderas Bay with the oversight and safety of our expert dive instructors.
This all-inclusive experience is perfect for first-time divers or anyone that has dived before but has still not completed a full certification program.
Departure Point :Puerto Magico, Blvrd Francisco Medina Ascencio, Zona Hotelera Nte., 48333 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 10 years and under
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our learn to dive programs.
- Important: passengers arriving on a cruise ship cannot book this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular, or ear problems are restricted.
- Good mental and physical conditions are required.
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.