Learn to Surf at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast
Enjoy a 2-hour surf lesson at Broadbeach on the Gold Coast. Choose one of Australia's favorite surf schools who has been teaching people to surf since 1987. You'll be provided with a long sleeve rash shirt in summer and wet suits in winter with a soft beginner surfboard and 2-hours of instruction and fun.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Surfing equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks,
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Go Ride a Wave offers 2hour surf lessons every day at Broadbeach at 10am and 2pm. Most of all, we provide a safe, fun, exciting experience that everyone can enjoy. The lessons include the use of a long sleeve rash shirt or wetsuit, a soft beginner surf board and 2 hours of instruction and fun. We meet at our van in the car park beside the Kurrawa Surf Saving Club. There are toilets and also showers nearby so you can wash off the salt and sand after the surf lesson. We can also arrange photos to prove that you were able to stand up, if you would like us to.
• Kurrawa Beach, Broadbeach, Gold Coast, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :Kurrawa Surf Club, Old Burleigh Rd, Broadbeach QLD 4218, Australia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.