Learn to Surf at Middleton Beach
Surf's up in South Australia, where you can take a 2-hour surf lesson at Middleton Beach, south of Adelaide. Learn the basics and practice skills with a qualified surfing instructor. Surfboard, rash top, sunscreen, and wetsuit are provided. Select a morning or afternoon lesson time when booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Surf instructor
- All necessary equipment
- Souvenir photo
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Learn to Surf South Australia with great professional surfing instructors at Surf & Sun. We make the most of your surf lessons by ensuring that you learn the basics of surfing through our fun-filled lessons. All instructors at Surf & Sun have great passion for surfing and ensure every student will have a fun experience and walk away loving the sport as well.
We focus on providing you with a fun, exciting and most importantly a safe Learn to Surf experience. If you are after a one off lesson or wish to take your surfing further, we can help you. Located at multiple South Australian locations including Middleton Beach and Moana on the Fleurieu Peninsula Surf & Sun has qualified instructors, new equipment and a professional and fun approach to surfing.
• Surf & Sun Middleton, 44 Goolwa Rd near Victor Harbor, Goolwa and Port Elliot, Middleton, South Australia 5213 Australia
Departure Point :228 Surfers Parade, Middleton SA 5213, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.