Learning Meditation at Mahasi
Mahasi is the Yangon's most famous meditation center, which was found in 1947 by the late Mahasi Sayadaw. Join with our half day meditation tour, you will learn setting your mind free and peace.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meditation instructor in English
- Meditation package in Mahasi
- Purify drinking water & snow tower
- Transport by air-conditioned
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Personal expenses
- You will be picked-up in the hotel lobby at time advised upon reconfirmation and transferred to Mahasi Meditation Center. In this country, every Buddhist tends to practice meditation as a mental exercise for attaining serenity and soundness. Exotic Myanmar has arranged the necessary permission for those who wish to study Buddhist teachings and learn the traditional practice of meditation. You will be able to discuss with venerable monk and meditation instructor for one hour and try it comfortably for another hour. The Mahasi Sayadaw technique strives for intensive, moment-to-moment awareness of every physical movement, every mental and physical sensation and, ultimately, every thought. This trip will prove to be fruitful for you during your stay in Myanmar as your learn to attaining peace of mind and tranquility.
Departure Point :Client's hotel
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is not available in April,13th-16th (Public Holiday)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.