Leavenworth Day Trip from Seattle through the Cascade Mountains
On this memorable day trip through the Cascade Mountains, you will see beautiful mountain landscapes, waterfalls, and travel along white-water rivers. This is a mountain loop tour, traveling over 3 mountain passes: Stevens Pass, Blewett Pass and Snoqualmie Pass. See Bridal Veil Falls, where Big Foot has been spotted! plus Deception Falls, and Snoqualmie Falls.
NOTE: IN WINTER, THE WATERFALLS HAVE NO ACCESS. THIS WILL BE A TRIP TO VISIT CHRISTMAS WONDERLAND IN DECEMBER.
Leavenworth is fantastic, a Bavarian Alpine Village with character of its own. A beautiful small town, you'll have time to shop the many small businesses and eat a delicious meal in one of the many restaurants. From Bavarian food to Mexican, there are many choices.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport and Pier pick up/drop off
What's excluded :
- Gratuities recommended
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Snoqualmie Falls, 6501 Railroad Ave SE, Snoqualmie, WA 98065-9687
Visit the Puget Sound Energy Park at Snoqualmie Falls
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Stevens Pass Scenic Byway, WA
A beautiful mountain pass through the Cascade Mountains, you will love the scenery.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Cheryl's Northwest Tours, Seattle, WA 98119-2635
Often a private tour, you may also go with another couple.
Three mountain passes, some waterfalls, and Leavenworth (Bavaria) await.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all Seattle/Bellevue/Seatac/Tukwila hotels, the cruise terminals, and the Seattle Tacoma International Airport.Airports
- Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, 17801 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98158
- Pier 66 and Pier 91
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.