Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral & Dover Full Day Private Tour
Visit the stunning Leeds Castle, the historic UNESCO World Heritage Site at Canterbury Cathedral and see the spectacular White Cliffs of Dover.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Pickup and Drop from and to Hotel
- English Speaking Driver
What's excluded :
- Child Seats supplement charges apply
- Attractions Entry Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Leeds Castle Penfold Hill Leeds, Maidstone ME17 1PL England
We begin our day trip at 9.00 am to Leeds Castle from London by passing through historic Greenwich, an area of London known for its maritime history and classical building such as the Old Royal Naval College.
Often referred to as The Loveliest Castle in The World, Leeds Castle has played many roles in its nearly 900-year history. From a Norman stronghold to a magnificent royal palace, the castle today has been converted by subsequent owners into an idyllic countryside retreat.
With 500 acres of parkland and landscaped gardens to explore, it's easy to see why this beautiful castle has been the private property of no fewer than six English queens
Pass By: Canterbury, Canterbury, Kent, England
Founded by St Augustine in 600 AD, the Cathedral today is one of the most excellent examples of Gothic architecture in England.
A designated UNESCO World Heritage Site, Canterbury Cathedral is both a serene place of holiness and beautiful tourist destination. As the Cathedral of the Archbishop, the spiritual leader of the Church of England, Canterbury holds a special place in English history.
Canterbury is far from your typical Cathedral, and its long history is often described as 'England in Stone'. The history of this Cathedral and its influential Archbishops is woven inextricably into the story of England itself.
The Archbishops here played a crucial role in the creation of the Magna Carta, one of the most important documents in history, and were influential enough to engage in power struggles with the King of England.
Pass By: Dover, Dover, Kent, England
In Dover, we will have a view of the famous White Cliffs. Soaring 350 ft above the crashing waves of the English Channel, the White Cliffs of Dover are an instantly recognisable landmark of Britain. From Caesar to Shakespeare, some of history’s most important figures recognised the towering symbolism of the cliffs.
Traditionally the site where British royalty would welcome overseas visitors, the cliffs served as an intimidating reminder of Britain's immovable resoluteness sense of independence.
After exploring the tour, travel back to London,Drop at Hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick clients from any central London location, in case out of radius , please advise the exact address, in case any supplement cost that will be advised
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.