Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover and Greenwich from London
A fun-filled day of British history, scenery and aquatic adventure, take this luxury coach trip to Leeds Castle, Canterbury, Dover and Greenwich. Begin with a private guided tour of Leeds Castle, once home to Henry VIII and Catherine of Aragon, before visiting the city of Canterbury where you’ll see the oldest cathedral in England. Afterwards, head to the coastline to the famous White Cliffs of Dover before traveling back to London’s Greenwich, a place filled with maritime history. Finish with a sightseeing boat ride on the River Thames.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private entry to Leeds Castle
- Exclusive Mead Tour
- Entry to Canterbury Cathedral
- Thames Boat Ride
- Transportation by Luxury Air-Conditioned Coach
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Canterbury Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Leeds Castle
- Entry/Admission - Thames River
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Canterbury Cathedral, 11 The Precincts, Canterbury CT1 2EH England
Centre of English Christianity and home to a succession of 104 Archbishops since Augustine, Canterbury is a magnificent medieval city that’s a must for any history buff. Discover the scene of Archbishop Thomas Becket’s gruesome murder at Canterbury Cathedral in 1170. Learn the intriguing history behind this captivating masterpiece of medieval architecture. Marvel at the cathedral’s spectacular stained glass windows, many of which have survived from the late 12th and early 13th centuries.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The White Cliffs of Dover, Upper Road Langdon Cliffs, Dover CT16 1HJ England
Visit the gateway to England and admire the famous White Cliffs of Dover, with a photo stop on the stunning stretch of coastline that faces continental Europe. You'll also see Dover Castle, a commanding medieval fortress rising over the English Channel and a key film location in 'The Other Boleyn Girl'.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Leeds Castle Penfold Hill Leeds, Maidstone ME17 1PL England
Described as 'the loveliest castle in the world' by Lord Conway, Leeds Castle sits in 500 acres of landscaped parkland across two idyllic islands, deep in the heart of the magnificent Kent countryside. Early arrival ensures an almost private visit of Leeds Castle, where Henry VIII retreated to escape the plague raging in London during his reign.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Thames River, London England
Get a fresh perspective on London’s attractions with our River Thames boat ride from Greenwich to Embankment Pier, passing Tower Bridge and stunning St. Paul’s Cathedral along the route.
Estimated arrival time back in Embankment Pier, where the tour ends, is around 6.30pm
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 52 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.