Leeds Food Tours: Leeds Street Food
Eat your way around Leeds’ street food scene devouring everything from Bao buns to burgers; falafel to curry. You'll visit six street food vendors, with food included at every stop, along with two alcoholic drinks - including a 'pour your own' beer stop!
You can expect:
Street food from all over the world, enjoyed in cosy indoor settings
Visits to two street food 'hubs' for multiple tastings
Local beer - including a 'pour your own' stop
An insight into the venues, their stories and their values
Some street food history - including what steamed buns and severed heads have in common and why Robert the Chestnut Seller was arrested whilst selling street food in Leeds in the 1940s.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Dinner - Food is included at all seven stops on the tour
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverages are included at 2-3 venues
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Bottled water - Tap water is available but bottled water will be at an additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leeds City Centre, Leeds, UK
Feast on the best street food in Leeds! You'll visit two of Leeds' street food hubs for multiple tastings inspired by cuisines from all over the world, and visit a few smaller venues in between - you definitely won't be going hungry! Drinks will be included at two of the venues, and tap water available throughout.
You'll hear the unique stories behind the places we visit, learn about the food we're eating (including why one of the dishes we eat is translated to 'barbarian's head') and learn about how the consumption of street food has developed through past to present in Leeds and the rest of the world.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :The Queens, City Square, Leeds LS1 1PJ, UK
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Assembly Underground, 12 Great George St, Leeds LS1 3AL, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.