Leeds Food Tours: Local Leeds
Discover Leeds’ best independent pubs and restaurants with a focus on local ingredients and small, reputable suppliers. You'll visit six venues, with food included at every stop along with three alcoholic drinks (soft drink options available), chosen to perfectly compliment the food!
You can expect:
Plenty of cheese
A visit to one of Europe's largest covered markets
An insight into the culinary history of Leeds and Yorkshire including the foods that were invented here.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Food is included in all stops
- Alcoholic Beverages - Alcoholic beverages are including at three stops, with soft drinks as an alternative and tap water throughout
- Coffee and/or Tea - Coffee is provided at one stop
What's excluded :
- Bottled water - Tap water is available but bottled water will be at an additional cost
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Leeds, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
The tour will take you around Leeds city centre, visiting six stops including one of the oldest pubs in Leeds, the largest covered market in Europe and a cosy pub/cafe/bakery who aim to provide a 'little piece of Yorkshire'. Food at each stop will be included in the ticket price, as well as alcoholic or soft drinks at three stops and tap water throughout.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :The Queens, City Square, Leeds LS1 1PJ, UK
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Friends of Ham, 4-8 New Station St, Leeds LS1 5DL, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Smaller group sizes, individual plates of food, social distancing throughout experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.