Lefkara & Nicosia Tour from Paphos
Depart from Paphos and drive toward the Troodos mountains. Stop at the mountain village of Lefkara, well-known for its handmade lace and filigree silverware.
Continue the journey to Nicosia, the last divided capital in the world. Visit of the St. John's Cathedral and view of the Green Line followed by 2 hours free time in the old quarter Laiki Gitonia for lunch (not included) and shopping.
Return to Paphos.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and Drop Off
- Licensed Guide
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pano Lefkara, Pano Lefkara, Larnaka District
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nicosia, Nicosia, Nicosia District
Stop for lunch (not included in the price) and free time in the old quarter if the capital (Laiki Yitonia).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Nicosia District, Nicosia District
On arrival in Nicosia visit St.John's Cathedral
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Some hotels are not accessible by coach so a designated meeting place will be arranged.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.