Legendary Hanoi: Full-Day City Tour & Water Puppet Show
- Visit important pagodas and temples, and admire the city’s lakes and parks
- Learn about Vietnamese history as well as its culture
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine on the street just as the locals do
- Enjoy a traditional performance: water puppet show
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation by Shuttle Bus (Hotel pick up in Hanoi Old Quarter area)
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees & Sightseeing tickets
- Vietnamese Lunch at Local restaurant
- Water Puppet Show Ticket (50 minutes)
- Bottle of water on bus
- Entry/Admission - Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
- Entry/Admission - Bat Trang Ceramics Village
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Tip/Gratuities (Optional)
- Other Beverages
- Drop off service at hotel
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
8.00-8.30AM: The bus with the tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in the Old Quarter then transfer you to the Ho Chi Minh Complex, which includes Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum – the final resting place of the beloved national hero, Uncle Ho – and President Ho Chi Minh’s stilt house where he lived off and on from 1958 to 1969.
9.30AM: Visit the One Pillar Pagoda, which is actually a group of structures that collectively make up a pagoda built over the water in the middle of a square lake.
After that, you’ll have a chance to explore the Tran Quoc Pagoda on the shore of west lake. From there, it’s onto the Temple of literature, which was Vietnam’s first university and is dedicated to Confucius.
12.30PM: Have lunch at the restaurant in the Old Quarter. Afterwards, visit Hoan Kiem Lake - the heart and soul of Hanoi.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Vietnam Museum of Ethnology, Nguyen Van Huyen Street Cau Giay, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
In the afternoon:
- OPTION 1: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Stop in at museum of ethnology. This superb museum showcases the depth of Vietnamese cultural diversity with an astounding collection of 15,000 artifacts gathered from throughout Vietnam. Maps, displays and dioramas are labelled in Vietnamese, French and English. Displays portray a typical village market, the making of comical hats and a Tay shamanic ceremony; videos show the real thing. You can also check out a traditional Black Thai house reconstructed in the museum. There's also a center for research and conservation where scientists from all over the world study traditional Vietnamese cultures.
Take a break to enjoy a water puppet show that demonstrates a well-loved traditional Vietnamese art form. Later, explore the Old Quarter by yourself or get a taxi back to your hotel.
Duration: 4 minutes
Stop At: Bat Trang Ceramics Village, Bat Trang, Hanoi Vietnam
- OPTION 2: Monday
Depart for Bat Trang ceramic village which is about 20 kilometers (about 12 miles) away from Ha Noi, this is a pottery village with a half-milleary historic development.
03.30 - 04.00 PM: Take the car come back the Old Quarter for the water puppet show. Take a break to enjoy a water puppet show that demonstrates a well-loved traditional Vietnamese art form. Later, explore the Old Quarter by yourself or get a taxi back to your hotel.
Finish an unforgettable full day in Hanoi Sightseeing!
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :47c Lý Quốc Sư, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.