LEGENDARY PLACES OF GEORGIA: VARDZIA, BORJOMI, RABAT.( Private Tour)
As a result, you will learn a lot of interesting things not only about the sights included in the program, but also about the cities that you will meet along the way, get acquainted with the legendary and mysterious places of ancient Georgia, enjoy the natural beauties and discover important episodes of Georgian history that will help you better understand our country.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Ticket $ 2 to Borjomi Rabath's castle. Tickets are $ 5 Vardzia ticket.5 $ Khertvisi ticket.2 $
- Entry/Admission - Borjomi Central Park
- Entry/Admission - Rabati Castle
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Borjomi Central Park, 50, 9 Aprili Street, Borjomi 1200 Georgia
Picturesque Borjomi A road through a fantastically beautiful gorge will lead you to Borjomi: you will walk around the city center, visit a park where Emperor Nicholas II and his family rest every year, see a monument to Prometheus and a pretty waterfall, and also climb the cable car to the plateau from which they open stunning views of the surroundings. Of course, we’ll talk about the famous “mineral water”, which is mined in the valley of the same name located in the territory of the Borjomi-Kharagauli National Park. I will tell you about the results of archaeological excavations that shed light on the history of local mineral water, and right from the source you can taste the world famous water.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Rabati Castle, Akhaltsikhe Georgia
Medieval fortress Rabat You will get acquainted with one of the most expressive and colorful monuments of Georgia, literally absorbing the energy of both cultures: the fortress was the most important transit point between the Christian and Muslim worlds. You will examine the halls of the palace, decorated in the old Georgian style, and the impressive size of the fortress itself and the richness of decoration should not leave you indifferent. I will tell you about the foundation of Rabat, its name and explain the significance of Akhaltsikhe in the history of Georgia.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Vardzia, Erusheti Mountain, Aspindza 383770 Georgia
Cave Vardzia The ancient complex of Vardzia is not just carved into the rock premises. This cave fortress is a monastery built not far from Tbilisi in the 12th century. The extraordinary city has 13 levels and more than 500 rooms: churches, chapels, residential cells, pantries, baths, refectories, treasuries, libraries. The rooms go 50 meters in depth and rise to a height of eight floors, in addition, secret passages that connected the premises, the remains of the water supply and irrigation system are preserved. During the tour you will explore every corner of Vardzia and find out what purpose the rock city was built and what functions it performed throughout the history of its existence. And on the way to the ancient complex you will see a wonderful panorama of the perfectly preserved Khertvisi fortress.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Call us or write us your address and we will come to you.Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- A mouth mask and a disinfectant solution are necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.