Legends of Girona
Mysteries, witches, ghosts, dragons, sea monsters ... All this and much more is what we will discover together in this visit through Girona, a mysterious city that hides many secrets and a multitude of legends.
On this visit we will explain why flies are the most beloved animals in the city, what mysteries the Cathedral awaits, who was the witch of Girona and we will see how legends help enrich the essence of the city.
Walking through the stone streets, we will tell stories of spooky characters that wander around at night and three-headed monsters. Maybe we'll get a good scare!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Girona Cathedral (Catedral)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Girona Cathedral (Catedral), Placa de la Catedral, s/n, 17004 Girona Spain
We will tell why it is said that a dragon sleeps under the Cathedral
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Plaça de la Independència, 19, 17001 Girona, Spain
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.