Legends of New Orleans Walking Tour
Get ready for a spooky evening with this 2-hour walking tour of New Orleans' haunted history. Start in the French Quarter, the city's oldest neighborhood, and visit multiple haunted locations throughout the area. This spine-tingling tour combines the supernatural and the rich history of New Orleans. Guests will be allowed to stop and grab drinks at bars along the tour route. Some bars allow kids inside however some do not.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Meet your guide in the French Quarter to begin this fascinating look at some of the area's spookiest events and stories.
Step back in time to the 1700s and 1800s during this tour. Hear historically accurate tales of local ghosts and vampires that have taken place right here in one of the oldest neighborhoods in the United States, the famous French Quarter.
New Orleans has a very rich history, countless unsolved mysteries (including both documented unsolved murders and suicides), and it also has some powerful paranormal activity. That is probably why it is referred to as the most haunted city in the United States. This is the place to delve into the subjects of spirits, vampires, and voodoo.
This tour illustrates the haunting tales of time gone by. Hear the story of the infamous serial killer like Madame LaLaurie. Visit the LaLaurie Mansion and hear the horror story behind this evil woman. During this tour you will hear stories of the Casket Girls whom are blamed for bringing the first vampires to New Orleans.
We will visit more than 10 locations where ghosts and vampires have been documented being seen on a regular basis. Hear the history behind these legends and learn about the documented evidence that proves that these sightings are in fact, real. Visit the Sultan's Palace where the largest mass murder in the history of New Orleans took place.
It is possible you may experience paranormal activity, a real
piece of paranormal equipment / EMF meter will be used during the tour. It is common for guests to experience cold spots and see apparitions, and some guests have actually caught orbs and apparitions in the photos taken during the tour. If you would like to see the paranormal activity photographed during past tours, just ask your guide to show you the photos.
Departure Point :The American Sports Saloon, 1200 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70116, USA
Return Detail :French Quarter, New Orleans, LA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour.
- A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted.
- This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks can be purchased at bars. Drinks are not included in the price of the ticket.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.