Legends of Quito at night
Delight in the churches lit up at night and learn about urban legends related to the history of the city.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Professional guides
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Foch
- Entry/Admission - El Panecillo
- Entry/Admission - Calle La Ronda
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plaza Foch, Calle Foch y Reina Victoria esquina, Quito 170150 Ecuador
We start to the north of the city with a tourist tour along the most important commercial areas, where most of Quito's hotels and nightlife are located.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: El Panecillo, Costado del Centro Historico, Quito 170150 Ecuador
We will go to the Historic Center of Quito to admire the spectacle of the illuminated churches and heritage buildings and its main tourist attractions. The tour continues to the Mirador del Panecillo, a place recognized for its beauty, where you can delight in a beautiful view of colonial and modern Quito.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Calle La Ronda, Juan de Dios Morales, Quito 170150 Ecuador
During the tour, you will be able to get to know the people who live in this city better, you will be able to recognize them by their way of speaking, thinking, and touring our city, since our guide will relate recognized urban legends that are part of the history of Quito and that they are a tradition and cultural heritage of the Quiteños. At the end of the tour, passengers can optionally choose one of the recommended night entertainment venues, or dine at one of our recommended restaurants (in which case the return to the hotel will be at the passenger's expense).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers will be picked up in the La Mariscal sector - Quito - Ecuador
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.