Legends of Triana Walking Tour in Spanish
Walk through the historic streets of Triana. A neighborhood across the Guadalquivir River from the Seville city center. You can recognize Triana by its colorful buildings that line Calle Betis and the magnificent church steeples that rise above them. Triana is known as the birthplace of Flamenco dance and you can still see its influence today. On this tour take in all you can as the secrets and legends are spoken to you around every cobblestone corner.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local professional guide
- Walking small group tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Puente de Isabel II (Puente de Triana), Puente de Isabel II Connecting Calle Reyes Católicaos and Plaza del Altozano, 41010 Seville Spain
We'll start in the famous Triana's bridge to walak around the oldest part of the quartes. We'll visit betis street, the old navigators university, monipodios house , santa Ana Church, The old potters quarter, the inquisition headquarters and we'll walk by the riverbank.
Departure Point :Puente de Isabel II, Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Minimum number of 3 people in total apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.