Legia Lagoon and Aguas Calientes Flats in Atacama
Through this excursion you will be able to know the inhospitable Atacama Desert in a completely different and more intimate way, since we will walk in the middle of imposing landscapes away from the traditional circuits.
With this tour you can choose from a selection of walks, following paths dating back thousands of years ago.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Lejia
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Aguas Calientes
What's excluded :
- Extras not detailed in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Laguna Lejia, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
We will spend an amazing day at height. We will go up to the border crossing Huaitiquina to know one of the most beautiful and unknown routes of Atacama.
We will enjoy a rich breakfast at the edge of the Legía lagoon to appreciate its tranquility and the perfect reflection of beautiful volcanoes on the surface of the water. We can also meet vicuñas, flamingos and if we are lucky also with rhea that roam freely in the area, which remains almost in its original state.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Salar de Aguas Calientes, San Pedro de Atacama Chile
We will continue our journey visiting the Salar de Aguas Calientes, surrounded by slopes and volcanoes that allow us to feel the plateau like nowhere else. After lunch, we will return to San Pedro de Atacama.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sun exposure and cold sunrise tour according to season.
- Minimum 2 passengers
- Wear clothing suitable for cold and heat.
- Bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, trekking shoes and water.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.