LEGOLAND California with Transportation
Experience a full day of family-friendly fun with this admission and transportation package to LEGOLAND® California. Enjoy quick and convenient round-trip transport from your hotel to Carlsbad, and spend a full day exploring all that the popular Legoland theme park has to offer. Check out thrilling roller coasters and water rides, watch amazing movies, and see recognizable landmarks made from the famous colorful bricks. Build your own LEGO creations in the Imagination Zone!
11 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round-trip transportation to Legoland California
- selected hotel pickup nearby LAX only
- admission ticket to Legoland California
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND California
What's excluded :
- Food and drink (available for purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: LEGOLAND California, 1 Legoland Drive, Carlsbad, CA 92008-4610
With more than 60 rides, shows and attractions, it's an interactive, hands-on theme park experience for families with children 2 - 12.
Duration: 7 hours
Pass By: Carlsbad, Carlsbad, California
Carlsbad is a city in the North County region of San Diego County, California, United States. The city is 87 miles (140 km) south of downtown Los Angeles and 35 miles (56 km) north of downtown San Diego and is part of the San Diego-Carlsbad, CA Metropolitan Statistical Area. Carlsbad is a popular tourist destination. The city's estimated 2014 population was 112,299. Among the nation's top 20 wealthiest communities, Carlsbad is the 5th richest city in the state of California with a median household income close to $105,000.
Departure Point :1: 6925 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
2: 5260 W 104th St, Los Angeles, CA 90045, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour departs from Starline terminal at Hollywood and LAX. There is limited hotel available for pickup nearby LAX.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchair access bus must be requested to Starline 48 hours prior to the service date.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Starline Tours is taking precautionary measures, and in response to the guidance provided by the California Department of Public Health.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.