LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Atlanta Admission Ticket
Treat your kids to this LEGO® wonderland in Atlanta with 15 different attractions. Explore the new Pirate Adventure Island featuring a giant pirate ship and an aquatic building area open to free play and tactile activities. See top Atlanta landmarks made out of LEGO bricks, check out the Kingdom Quest and Merlin's Apprentice rides, watch four 4D movies and get building tips at the Master Builder Academy. Designed for children ages three to 10, this dynamic play center is perfect for a day of creative, educational fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- All rides and attractions
- The Cinema 4D Experience
- Entry/Admission - Phipps Plaza
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Discovery Center
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Rd NE at Lennox Road, Atlanta, GA 30326-1222
Legoland Discovery Center is located on the 3rd floor at Phipps Plaza in Buckhead, which offers free and valet parking.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: LEGOLAND Discovery Center, 3500 Peachtree Rd NE Ste G1, Atlanta, GA 30326-1258
Use your admission ticket to LEGOLAND Discovery Center Atlanta anytime during open hours, and let your children experience the full range of activities at their own pace. The typical visit takes 2 to 3 hours, but you're welcome to stay as long as you like.
Learn how LEGO bricks are made on the factory tour. Feel wind and rain during the four 15-minute 4D movies featuring popular LEGO characters. Use lasers to protect a princess during the Kingdom's Quest Ride, and pedal to lift your seat off the ground in the Merlin's Apprentice Ride.
See LEGO models of famous Atlanta attractions such as Turner Field and the Varsity in Miniland, which features beautifully constructed buildings using almost 1.5 Lego million bricks.
Let your children enjoy soft play areas and pick up Lego tips at the Master Builder Academy. Stop by the gift shop to see the latest LEGO building sets, and snack on sandwiches, Dippin Dots and other bites at the cafe. Your little LEGO lover can keep exploring until 7pm most of the week and 9pm on Saturdays.
Please note: As a children's attraction and to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Phipps Plaza, 3500 Peachtree Rd NE at Lennox Road, Atlanta, GA 30326-1222
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: As a children's attraction and to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.