LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Kansas Admission Ticket
LEGOLAND Discovery Center is making sure EVERYTHING IS AWESOME for your family’s safe visit!
- Reduced daily ticketed capacity to allow for social distancing and the best possible guest experience.
- Clear signage and floor decals have been placed to ensure proper social distancing while in line for a ride or experiences.
- New seating arrangements to ensure social distancing in the 4D theater and dining areas.
- Including enhanced cleaning measures throughout the day sanitizing high-frequency touchpoints, and play areas.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the attraction.
- LEGO bricks just for your family to use during your visit.
per adult from
What's included :
- All rides and attractions
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Master Build Academy (US$5)
- Visit: Crown Center, 2450 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108-2535
Located at Crown Center in Kansas City, LEGOLAND Discovery Center offers a world of fun for children ages 3-10. With this admission ticket, you'll have access to plenty of entertaining attractions to keep the whole family busy for a day of LEGO-building fun. A typical visit usually lasts two to three hours, but you can stay as long as you like.
Visit: LEGOLAND Discovery Center, 2475 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108-2659
Start your Legoland Discovery Visit at the LEGO Factory, where Professor Brick-a-Brack shares how LEGO bricks get their shapes and colors. Then move onto Miniland, and indulge in The Wizard of Oz fun by traveling from Dorothy’s Farm over the rainbow to Munchkin Land, and then end your journey in the Emerald City. You can construct a LEGO building at the Earthquake Tables, and then watch as plates move to test the strength of each tower. At LEGO Racers, you can build and test your own race car! Amp up the adventure aboard a mighty chariot on the Kingdom Quest Laser Ride, using mounted laser guns to zap trolls and spiders as they appear around each corner, or become a top wizarding student by pedaling a bike as fast as you can to help create a magic potion on Merlin’s Apprentice Ride.
Please Note: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Kansas City is a children's attraction; to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: SEA LIFE Kansas City, 2475 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108-2659
Make a full day of it and upgrade your visit with a Combo Ticket that includes admission to Legoland Discovery Center and Sea Life Aquarium. This fun aquarium will educate, surprise and delight all members of the family. See 'smiling' stingrays, be engulfed by a school of fish, watch as sharks swim overhead and get hands on in the touchpools.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Crown Center, 2450 Grand Blvd, Kansas City, MO 64108-2535
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: As a children's attraction and to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child
- Children must wear socks in the soft play area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As an added safety measure these attractions and experiences are temporarily closed: Train Station Adventure, Soft Brick Play, Creative Workshop, Character Meet & Greet
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.