LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan Admission Ticket
Unleash the kids - and their imaginations - at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Michigan. With this admission ticket, you'll have access to plenty of entertaining attractions to keep the whole family busy for a day of LEGO®-building fun. Visit a virtual LEGO Factory, find iconic Metro Detroit attractions at Miniland, build with soft bricks at the DUPLO® Farm, or turn up the volume at LEGO Racers. Rest your legs at the 4D cinema before tackling LEGO rides like Merlin’s Apprentice!
per adult from
What's included :
- All rides and attractions
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Master Build Academy (available for purchase)
- Visit: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan, 4240 Baldwin Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-1267
Once inside, venture through the Minifigure entrance, and strike a pose for a photo shoot with a custom LEGO background. Then take an elevator to the LEGO Factory for a virtual tour of the actual factory in Denmark. After learning how LEGO bricks are made and playing a game, hop on a chariot at the Kingdom Quest Laser Rider. Use your laser to zap skeletons and ogres so you can rescue a princess.
Make you way to Miniland, where you’ll find iconic, local attractions made out of LEGO. Next, check out the DUPLO Farm, where little tikes can go to work, or enjoy the play kitchen and living room karaoke at Olivia’s house, based on LEGO Friends. In the LEGO Fire Academy and LEGO Construction Site play zones, young ones can climb to the top of walls and go down the slide, or build with giant soft LEGO bricks. Don’t miss pedaling magic bikes at Merlin’s Apprentice!
Get in the fast lane to construct and test race cars at LEGO Racers, where you can go head-to-head against the clock, or try your hand at building the tallest tower to withstand an earthquake at the Earthquake Tables. Kids can also learn more building tips and tricks by attending a class in the Master Builder Academy, where expert instructors take them through a Minibuild. You can take home your creations for an additional fee.
When the family is ready for a break, see special effects at the 4D cinema where 15-minute movies play throughout the day. Or head to the cafe for sandwiches and snacks (own expense), and stop by the gift shop on your way out for that perfect LEGO set.
Please note: LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan is a children's attraction; to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child.
Duration: 3 hours
Visit: SEA LIFE Michigan Aquarium, 4316 Baldwin Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-1277
Make a full day of it and upgrade your visit with a Combo Ticket that includes admission to Legoland Discovery Center and Sea Life Aquarium. This fun aquarium will educate, surprise and delight all members of the family. See 'smiling' stingrays, be engulfed by a school of fish, watch as sharks swim overhead and get hands on in the touchpools.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :LEGOLAND Discovery Center Michigan, 4240 Baldwin Rd, Auburn Hills, MI 48326-1267
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: As a children's attraction and to promote a safe and family-friendly environment, adults cannot enter without being accompanied by a child
- Children must wear socks in the soft play area
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.