LEGOLAND Discovery Centre in Oberhausen Entrance Ticket
Visit the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre in Oberhausen with this admission ticket and dive into the world's biggest LEGO® brick box where creativity and fun is the first priority. Over 4 million bricks under one roof, fun rides, build & play zones, a 4D cinema and much more is awaiting you!
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
What's included :
- Admission to LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Oberhausen
- Entry/Admission - LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Oberhausen
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Oberhausen, Promenade 10, 46047 Oberhausen, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Visit LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Oberhausen where over 5 million bricks and 15 thrilling attractions under one roof are waiting for you! Discover the ultimate indoor experience full of amazing play, creativity and building fun designed for families with kids aged 3-10 years. Experience your LEGO® adventures on our interactive rides: Merlin's Apprentice, Kingdom Quest and LEGO® CITY Forest Pursuit. Build the fastest car and send it down the race tracks in our LEGO® Racers play zone. See your city's sights recreated in miniature from thousands of LEGO® bricks in our Miniland. Join us for an exciting 4D LEGO® Cinema experience where you'll see your favorite LEGO® characters come to life. You'll feel like you're part of the adventure! On the 240 sqm large Pirate Island little explorers become pirates, go on a treasure hunt and conquer ships. With a colourful Duplo jungle for little toddlers everyone will have the perfect playing fun!
Departure Point :LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Oberhausen, Promenade 10, 46047 Oberhausen, North Rhine-Westphalia Germany
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Adults are only permitted to enter the attraction when accompanied by a child
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Last admission is 90 minutes before closure
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face mask is required from the age of 6 years. Duration of your stay is limited to a maximum of 3 hours. Access will be denied to visitors with noticeable symptoms such as coughing, fever or shortness of breath. Please make our children aware of the situation and safety regulations.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.