Leh to Khardungla Pass Full Day Excursion
Embark on excursion to visit Khardung La believed to be the highest motorable pass in the world. The private tour include transport & English speaking accompanied guide from Leh. Pick up and drop off from any hotel in Leh is well included in package.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off to your hotel
- All taxes
- English speaking guide
- Bottled drinking water (2 bottle per person)
- Monuments entrances
- Transport by AC vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Khardungla Pass
What's excluded :
- Any other sightseeing not mentioned in the itinerary
- Tips to driver & guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Khardungla Pass, Khardung La Rd, Leh, Jammu and Kashmir 194101
Pick up from your hotel in Leh and drive to visit Khardungla Pass. Situated at an altitude of 18,379 ft., Khardung La is believed to be the highest motorable pass in the world, but facts prove it is among the highest motorable passes in India. This mountain pass was designed for motors in 1976 and opened in 1988 for the public. Khardung Pass is the gateway to the remote Nubra and Shyok valleys. The mountain pass holds a special significance as it is the way to carry supplies to the Siachen Glacier. It offers astonishing views of the twisting roads up the mountain and the awesome valley. Khardung La is the inspiration of motorbike, automobile and mountain biking expeditions, this makes it adventure paradise. The picturesque panoramas and pure air lures tourists from every nook and corner of the world.
After sightseeing drive back to Leh and drop off to your hotel.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide pickup from all hotels in Leh
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2020 - 9/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.