Leipzig Belantis Adventure Park Entrance Ticket
Belantis has become one of central Germany's most popular family days out. The Belantis theme park has eight fantastic themed areas to delight visitors: Valley of the Pharaohs, Belantis Castle, Shores of the Gods, Land of the Counts, Knights' Island, Indians' Prairie, Explorers' Coast and Kingdom of the Sun Temple.
per adult from
2 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - BELANTIS
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: BELANTIS, Zur Weissen Mark 1, 04249, Leipzig, Saxony Germany
Belantis Amusement Park was opened in 2003 and is the largest in Saxony, covering an area of 27 hectares. It was also one of the first of its kind in the former East Germany region.
Belantis offers many mythology-themed rides and several entertainment shows. There are seven areas with the various countries of Europe. In each world, the Belantis amusement park offers a complex and diverse theming with matching cuisine and entertainment. Starting point for any trip to the biggest theme park in East Germany is the castle "Belantis", which gives the visitor an amazing entry experience even before they enter the theme park. Right at the beginning in this castle, there are several things to deal with, such as souvenir shop or play stations. The leisure park attracts more than half a million visitors each year. More than 60 attractions in all the themed worlds which are grouped around two picturesque lakes. For families and friends an exciting day of fun is guaranteed.
Departure Point :BELANTIS, Zur Weissen Mark 1, 04249, Leipzig, Saxony Germany
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please print your voucher and present at the cashier desk at Belantis
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.