Lemon Cruise - Bai Tu Long Bay 3 Days 2 Nights Tour
Halong – Bai Tu Long Bay Getaway 3 days – 2 nights
Lemon Cruise 3*** is the top choice with extremely reasonable expenditure and attraction. Lemon cruise was designed follow Oriented style with 9 wooden cabins and equipment was ranked 3***. Attentive services take care The client from meals to sleep will make the client feel satisfied.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfer Services
- All entrance Fees
- Meals as Mention
- Equipment for activities as mention
- On board Insurance
- English speaking guide
- Complementary Water
- Bay View Cabins
What's excluded :
- Beverage and Tips, Personal expenses
- Single Supplement
- Other things are not mentioned in the Tour Program
- DAY 1: HON GAI HARBOR – BAI TU LONG BAY – VUNG VIENG – CONG DO (L, D)
07:40 – 08:20am Pick up at your hotel (near the Old Quarter in Hanoi) by Bus.
12:00 – 12:30pm Embark at Hon Gai International harbor.
12:30 – 13:00pm Check – in. Cruise begins with welcome drink and safety briefing.
13:00 – 14:30 pm Lunch will be served in dining room while cruising into magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay; admire the fascinating limestone karsts on the way.
14:30 – 17:00 pm
Transfer to Ban Chan beach for swimming and kayaking around this area the Tender will transfer you to visit a local Pearl Farm which was establish with help from Japanese Pearl Farming Specialist
17:30 pm Transfer back to the Boat
Relax and cruising to Cong Dong - Cong Do area to anchor for overnight (it takes from 30 minutes to 1 hour cruising)
18:45 – 19:00 pm Guest will be presented with a traditional Vietnamese Family meal. This Traditional Vietnamese Meal is significant to Vietnamese people which do appreciate the period of family union.
21:00 pm After Dinner Guest can also try their hand at Board games. Karaoke on the requests.
DAY 2: CONG DO - CAP LA - VUNG HA KAYAKING
06:30 am Enjoy morning on the sundeck
07:00 - 08:00 am Sunrise breakfast with tea, coffee and breakfast are served
08:30 am Transfer by tender to the “Day Boat”. Cruising to Cap La area.
09:30 am Visiting one of nice caves on Ha Long bay, it’s named Master Cave (Thay cave) by Local people.
10:15 am Back to the daily boat to cruise through Other part of Bai Tu Long to Vung Ha area.
12:30 pm Having a BBQ lunch on the Daily boat with many kind of Vietnamese food
14:00 pm Kayaking through an incredible area and swimming around Vung Ha area.
15:00 pm Continue to cruise back to the Mother boat for second night.
16:30 pm Meet and Mingle with the new group of guest who arrives and share your experience after joined Halong activities with them
19:30 pm Enjoy dinner on cruise
21:00 pm Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess in early night.
DAY 3: LEMON CRUISE – THIEN CANH SON - HANOI (B/L)]
07:00 am Enjoy the Morning view of bay’s landscape over breakfast
08:00 am After breakfast, We continue our exploration of this area by visiting Thien Canh Son cave
09:30 am Check out of the Cabins
10:00 am Laze around the sundeck or join our Chef in a cooking class in making Traditional Vietnamese Spring roll
11:00 am Having lunch on the boat
12:00 am Upon Arrival back to Hon Gai Wharf, disembark and proceed to our Viola Halong city office while waiting for transport back to Hanoi. ( Complimentary Tea is made available for our guest)
12:30 am We continue onward by air-condition bus through the Vietnamese countryside and into the bustling metropolis of Hanoi
16:00 – 16:30 pm Arrive in Hanoi end your trip.
Departure Point :Hanoi Opera House, 01 Tràng Tiền, Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick-up tourists at hotels around Hanoi Old Quarter or at the port.Ports
- Cảng Hòn Gai, 6A Lê Thánh Tông, Hồng Gai, Thành phố Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh 01106, Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.