León City tour and Mud pools of San Jacinto
During the León City Tour, you will visit the most beautiful places of this colonial city. After this you will go and see the mud pools of San Jacinto where you can admire boiling mud pools.
per adult from
What's included :
- Travel insurance by INISER.
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Guided visit through the colonial center city of Leon. The meeting point is in the office of El Perezoso agency at 9:00 AM. Visit to the most important museums of the city. Climb to the roof of the cathedral to have a panoramic view of Leon from the top. The tour last 3 hours and it end up by noon. After this tour you will go and visit the mud pools of San Jacinto and discover more about the natural force of the volcanoes in Nicaragua.
This guided tour is offered in English, Spanish and Italian. There is not a minimun age to participate, but participants younger than 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Departure Point :El Perezoso office, León
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Start time for this tour from El Perezoso Office: 9:00 AM.
- Language availables: Spanish, English and Italian
- Minimum age for participation: 10 years old.
- Minimum number of participants: 2 people.
- Minimum anticipation days to reserve this tour: 1 days.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.