Lennox Head: 2-Hour Beginners Surfing Lesson
Enjoy a fun 2-hour surf lesson for beginners on perfect waves at Lennox Head
Learn in a small group from fully-qualified instructors
Master the basics of surfing
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Hotel pickup
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lennox Head Beach, Lennox Head, New South Wales Australia
Enjoy a beginner's surfing lesson at Lennox Head, Ballina and experience some world-class waves. With over 25 kilometres of coastline to choose from, it's easy to find the ideal surfing spot.
Get a taste of the world of surfing, receive important safety information about waves and the beach, and learn all the basics of one of Australia's most popular pastimes. Be guided through your first surfing experience and learn how to catch your first wave in a small group setting of 6 students or less. Get personalized attention from your professional instructor and gain confidence on the board.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pacific Parade, Lennox Head NSW 2478, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.