Leonardo da Vinci Airport Plaza Premium Lounge, Terminal 3 Departures
The Plaza Premium Lounge is a perfect place to get rid of airport hustle. It provides a variety of food and beverages as well as showering facilities with amenities included for travellers to relax and refresh. Also, the site is Wi-Fi enabled with multiple TV channels, international and local newspapers and magazines available to make this the best site for time spending.
per adult from
What's included :
- Soft drinks
- Comfortable seating area
- Wi-Fi connections
- International TV channels, newspapers, magazines
- Flight information
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Our departure lounge is designed to make your long-haul travel more efficient and relaxing. Savour our selection of freshly prepared food and a wide range of beverages while you relax on our comfortable lounge chairs. While you keep tabs on the latest news on the TVs or newspapers/magazines provided, catch up on that last bit of business using our complimentary WiFi and recharging stations, or simply freshen up with a shower and relax. We have prepared all the amenities you need in this fabulous lounge.
Please note: The Plaza Premium Lounges is located at Area E, Upper Level, Extra-Schengen Departure, Terminal 3. For locations in the restricted area of the airport, you must pass through security and immigration prior to gaining access to these lounges; an on-going boarding pass MUST be presented by all passengers before entering any of the lounges. A boarding pass is still required for entry into locations in the non-restricted areas of the airport.
Departure Point :Leonardo da Vinci International Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 00054 Fiumicino RM, Italy
Departure Time :10/6/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by adult
- Only applicable for passengers departing from International flights
- Dress code is smart casual
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Admission is valid for a 6-hour window of the customer's choosing
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Passengers need to have an on-going boarding pass for a flight leaving from boarding area E
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.