Less Touristy - Cu Chi Ben Duoc Tunnels
Cu Chi Tunnels is one of the great highlights for Vietnam holiday. It was used to play a vital part in the Vietnam War. They allowed the Viet Cong to control a large rural area under the ground. This half-day trip of no more than 12 pax is perfect for those who want to see the tunnels without spending a majority of the day away from the city (during Tet Season, max group size is 25 pax). VIP options is also available with luxury transportation (Limo etc...) (max group size of 7).
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Cool towels and mineral water
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance fees are only included in Luxury Group & Small Group Tour Options
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in District 1 (selected hotels only)
- Snack & Sugar cane juice for VIP option
- Special Noodle Soup "Pho" or Vietnamese Baguette is only available in Luxury Group Tour Option
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan, VIP transportation with Limousine
What's excluded :
- Add-on: Airport Pick up
- Beverages and other meals are not mentioned in the program.
- Entrance fees at Ben Duoc Tunnels with Standard Option
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping.
- Entry/Admission - Ben Duoc Memorial Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ben Duoc Memorial Temple, Ben Duoc, Phu My Hung, Cu Chi, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Experience a second tunnels - Ben Duoc - in Cu Chi. This trip will take you to a different route where less touristy with more historical value.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Lâm Phát Handicapped Handcrafts, 75/7H ấp, Tân Thới Nhì 1, Tân Thới Nhì, Hóc Môn, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Rest Stop along the way
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :235 Đề Thám, Phường Phạm Ngũ Lão, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Depend on the Group Option, pick up will be available
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- During Tet Season (VIP group size will be changed to max 19 pax)
- During Tet Season (luxury/small group size will be changed to max 25 pax)
- Not recommended for travelers with Claustrophobia (Fear of Small place)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.