Let me show you MY island! (with visit to El Yunque)
Experience Puerto Rico like a local in this 6 hour service that bundles different points of intrests and enhances why we are called "The island of enchantment". Visit historical sites, beaches, rivers, caves all in one day, and still have time to savor the local fruit and food. Let me show you MY island!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Parque Historico Cueva Maria de la Cruz
- Entry/Admission - El Yunque Rain Forest
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Castillo San Felipe del Morro
- Entry/Admission - The Capitol of Puerto Rico
- Entry/Admission - Plaza Ventana del Mar
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo San Felipe del Morro, 501 Calle Norzagaray, San Juan 00901-1213 Puerto Rico
Travelers will have fifteen minutes to get out, walk around and take pictures.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Capitol of Puerto Rico, 1 Democracy Square, San Juan 00902 Puerto Rico
Participants will have to opportunity to take pictures with the Presidential Monuments, Holocaust Memorial, Memorial Wall and Altar de la Patria
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Plaza Ventana del Mar, 1054 Ave Dr Ashford, San Juan 00907-1233 Puerto Rico
Participants will have the opportunity to have the sun, sand and a drink on their hand ans guest will have the chance to deep their feet in the Atlantic, use restrooms or sponsor any of the local vendors in the park.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Pinones, Torrecilla Baja, 00772 Puerto Rico
Participants will get to see the local beaches such as Pozita de Pinones and Vacia Talega
Stop At: Parque Historico Cueva Maria de la Cruz, Calle San Patricio Sector Las Cuevas, Loiza 00772 Puerto Rico
Participants will ahve the opportunity to immerse themselves in the Afro Caribbean descent in our race by learning about the music, folklore and the bee sanctuary.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: El Yunque Rain Forest, El Yunque National Forest Puerto Rico
We visit and offer an interpretative hike thorugh the foothills of the mountain in a low impact, easy, paved, with handrail trail leading to the mineral filled waters where one can walk in, jump in or swing in to the river.
Swimming is weather permitting and completely optional.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :100 Calle Brumbaugh, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Traveler pickup is offered
Look out for the Let me show you MY island signAirports
- Luis Munoz Marin Intl Airport, Carolina 979 Puerto Rico
- San Juan Cruise Port Terminal, Calle Marina, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
- Pan-American Pier, Calle Muelle, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wear your bathing suits under comfortable walking clothes and bring towels, sunglasses, sunhat, sunblock and camera.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant, Car & Booster seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bus is filled from the back towards the front to avoid face to face contact. Passengers shoe soles are sanitized before entering the bus. Wipes are provided so they can clean any surface they need again.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.