Let yourself go "at the wheel" - Craft Workshop
Always in my laboratory, young and old, they can try their hand at the art of the lathe and create their work.
per adult from
What's included :
- Materials and tools used during the laboratory
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tasting of wine and typical products
- The object created will be owned by the traveler
What's excluded :
- Shipping of the object to be agreed
- My name is Daniele and I live in Fratte Rosa, a magical place, where time seems to have stopped and silent and ancient gestures transform the substance into art.
Traditionally, terracotta objects have always been produced here that are useful for cooking and storing food. They were made above all on a lathe, on old wagon wheels. Our country produced large quantities of it all over the area, a heritage that we craftsmen pass on to us.
My passion for terracotta processing began at school and became a profession. What fascinates me about my work is the encounter that is created between raw material, territory and people.
With my experience I will help you shape the clay on the wheel as usual, to color it with the colors of the earth and to put it in the oven, to finally see the creation of the terracotta object with the unique enamels typical of our territory.
The object will then be delivered to you as a reminder of this experience that evokes its passage into wonderful places, to be discovered, such as its delicacies that I will be pleased to offer the visitor at the end of this journey.
Departure Point :Terrecotte Giombi - Fratte Rosa, V. della Pieve Vecchia 6, 61040 Fratte Rosa PU, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.