Let's Cook Hoi An Food
The amazing half day tour of Let’s cook in Hoi An gives you a great chance to discover the stunning cuisine of Hoi An Ancient Town. Joining in this tour, you will definitely know how to cook many food specialties of this region as well as enjoy delicious dishes that you have tried to cook.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Boat trip
- Welcome drink; Cooking demonstration & lunch
- Local English speaking tour guide and chef
- All recipes and notes
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Any services not mentioned in the program
- Drinks, other meals, TIP and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Around 8.00, you will be picked up at your hotel and take a short walk to visit the center market of Hoi An Ancient town. At this colorful and busy market, you will be taken through every corner and cranny of the market and receive the explanation about the different way they use a wide variety of fresh herbs and vegetables as well as be instructed how to choose fresh ingredients. Besides seeing and sampling many exotic fruits, you will be free to take all photos you like.
Around 9.45: you will board on a boat and cruise along the Thu Bon river to go to the local cooking school. Along the way, you can immense yourself in the enormous and spectacular scenery of the river as well as observe local fishermen casting fishing net. Remember to bring your camera.
Around 10.10: After reaching the Red Bridge, you will have few minutes relaxing before paying a visit to the herb garden where you will be taught the important role of each herb type in Vietnamese cooking and medicinal purposes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoi An, Hoi An, Quang Nam Province
Around 10.45: you will participate in the cooking class. The chef will show you the brief introduction of the necessary ingredients and spices for each dish
After that, you will receive your essential materials and begin preparing your own foods with the help of the cook.
You will prepare for 6 recipes:
1. Rice paper (making)
2. Fresh Rice Paper Rolls of Shrimp
3. Crispy Hoi An Pancakes with Shrimp, Herbs, Bean Sprouts & a Peanut Sauce
4. Seafood Salad with mixed Vietnamese Herbs served in Half a Pineapple
5. Vietnamese Eggplant in Clay Pot
6. Food Decoration - Pineapple Boat, 3 Colored Flowers & Vietnamese Hand Fan
Around 12.00: You will pick a table and enjoy delicious lunch featuring your prepared foods together with an extra dish. For vegetarian, a replaced lunch will be provided. During your meal, you will discover the Vietnamese table manners and other interesting cuisine features.
Around 13.00: You will be transfered back to your hotel and the trip ends around 13:30 pm
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.