Let's do hiking in Punta Cana
This excursion consists of a beautiful 2.5 hours hike through the Eastern Cordillera crossing from Vista Alegre to Anamuya. On the way tourists will appreciate beautiful landscapes, as well as details of the flora and fauna of the area.
All the time with the company of an expert guide who will provide drinks and fruits, as well as beautiful photographs to remember the journey.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Alcoholics Drinks
- En este trayecto veremos hermosas montañas, con la vegetación y animales propios de la zona.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotel of Bavaro, Punta Cana, Cabeza de Toro, Uvero Alto, Bayahibe
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not people with heart problems;
- Not pregnant women;
- Not young people under 12 years old;
- Not Adults over 65.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.