Let's go see Amakusa fish! Amakusa Uo market exploration! (With meals)
Amakusa with three fishing grounds: Ariake Sea, Yatsushiro Sea, Amakusa Pass (East China Sea). The abundance of fish species and the commitment of fishers to entering and leaving the fish do not lose any other local market! Guided tours of the “Delicious Aquarium” Hondono Market where you can see the lively shape of the fish you have eaten while traveling and the whole image.
Guides that love the sea and fish in the Amakusa area will guide you through the market from a professional point of view, so you can double the enjoyment of dining while traveling!
per adult from
What's included :
- Rain boots rental fee
- Guide fee
- Experience fee, insurance fee
- Breakfast - We offer the same breakfast as the marketers in the "big fishing cafeteria" of the marketers' purveyor.
What's excluded :
- The price of the fish you bid off in the Seri agency service
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 天草（漁協） 本所, 10-19 Minatomachi, Amakusa, Kumamoto 863-0021, Japan
Tour of Amakusa Honto Market, Meal
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1-29 Minatomachi, Amakusa, Kumamoto 863-0021, Japan
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.