Let's go to LA BUFADORA and visit PAI PAI and zip lines
We will visit the Bufadora, and its market of curiosities where you can find regional sweets, handicrafts, typical food and enjoy Jalisco tequila.
If you wish, we can also visit the CAÑADAS and ZIP LINE or if you prefer we can also go to the animal reserve where you can live and meet wild animals such as baby tigers, monkeys, and many more! in PAIPAI.
Ticket costs are not included in the price
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- consumptions in the Bufadora
- cost of zip line services and entrance to pai pai
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Bufadora, Punta Banda, Ensenada, Ensenada Municipality Mexico
Natural marine phenomenon and curiosity market where you can find typical food, drinks, ducles, curiosities and more also we take you to Pai Pai where you can be in contact with animals such as baby tigers, monkeys, farm animals and much more.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :The Wine Route (meeting point)., Calle, Club Rotario, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Ensenada at the corner of the cruise exit and snail museum
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Let's go to the Scarf 1/17/2020 - 11/7/2021
1/17/2020 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
PAIPAI CANOPY TOUR BUFADORA 3/4/2020 - 11/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:00 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.