Levada do Norte (Cape Girão - Ribeira Brava)
Levada do Norte is one of the largest on the Island, crossing a large part of the region. This magnificent section of the North Levada begins a little below Cabo Girão (almost vertical promontory 589 meters high), leading the hiker to the Boa Morte area in Ribeira Brava.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
Easy and very pleasant walk that can be done at any time of the year, as it is located in the south of the island, where the climate is milder. It starts at Cabo Girão passing through the valley of Quinta Grande and Campanário.
• Levada Norte, Estrada Joao Goncalves Zarco, Camara De Lobos, Madeira 9300-164 Portugal
Departure Point :CR7 Museu, Praça do Mar, Av. Sá Carneiro, 9004-518 Funchal, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer transfers from all hotels in the city of Funchal and surroundings. Pickup starts at 08:00. Please tell us where you are staying.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.