Levada do Rei - Ribeiro Bonito (Full Day Walk)
A magnificent walk through Madeira's Laurissilva Forest where you can enjoy the unique vegetation of this UNESCO Natural Heritage. A mix of endemic and introduced vegetation will greet us during the first part of this walk, as we go deep into the forest, the vegetation remains the same since its discovery.
A walk unlike any other. Most of our guests believe it to be the best. An unforgettable experience for regular walkers.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
You will walk along the levada called Levada do Rei that takes us to Ribeiro Bonito. Please prepare yourself with good walking shoes/boots and a warm coat (in case of low temperatures in the mountains). Also pack a pic-nic and water to take along.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and accomodations in the following locations: Calheta, Ribeira Brava, Machico and Caniçal, will be charged 10€ per passenger. Other locations on request.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.