Levada dos Prazeres tour on Madeira Island
Madeira Island is considered one of the best places in the world for walks and walks. Our volcanic formation has unparalleled beauty, and offers us a variety of trails that cross the entire island with wonderful landscapes.
Exploring these routes on foot reveals landscapes of extreme beauty and puts you in direct contact with the exuberant nature (fauna and flora) of this beautiful island, deep valleys, tunnels and beautiful waterfalls that involve us in peaceful or challenging paths, but always of stunning beauty.
In Madeira there are the levadas that are water channels created since the 15th century to take rainwater from the interior to the agricultural fields of the entire island. Today we have more than two thousand kilometers of levadas, with great potential for walking routes to be explored.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madeira Islands, Madeira Islands
The Levada dos Prazeres starts in Calheta, a region where it has a good climate all year round.
The levada goes towards Prazeres, through a colorful path through eucalyptus, wild flowers and acacias.
Our walk follows the water path until we reach Casa do Lavadeiro, where we stop for a snack and rest while enjoying nature.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We search in any hotel in the region of Caniço or Funchal
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.