Lewd Spirits Haunted Tour & Bar Stops
Discover debauchery during this 2-hour small-group haunted tour, which will cover topics such as adultery, prostitutes, and twisted doctors. Your guide will entertain you with treacherous and spooky stories as you walk from a variety of locations such as The Creole Cookery and May Baily's. Calm your nerves with some liquid courage as this tour combines spirits with spirits at 3 different bars. This 21-and-over tour is great for groups who want to experience the twisted side of NOLA.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: New Orleans Creole Cookery, 508 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
This tour has combined raunchy ghost stories with seedy haunted bars to create two of the most spooky hours of your life. The first story presented starts at a location where spirits and spirits meet, The Creole Cookery. Here is where a tale of adultery ends in murder and everyone involved just won't let it go.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: May Baily's Place, 415 Dauphine St, New Orleans, LA 70112-3405
With your guide, you will continue on to the first licensed bordello in New Orleans, May Baily's. Here you will meet the madam that still runs the brothel in addition to other spirits that just won't leave. Between every haunted location is a place to grab another drink in the event you are thirsty for even more.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: French Quarter, New Orleans, LA
Along the way you will discover stories of adulterers, prostitutes, womanizers, and the just plain evil. Their treacherous accounts haven't been forgotten and have left a mark on all of the locations you'll visit. You will learn the history behind the stories and the haunting that still plagues the scenes.
Carry your drink along the streets to your next location, while listening to one depraved story after another.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :520 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :1: 1003 Conti St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
2: Bourbon Street, Bourbon St, New Orleans, LA, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Content is for mature audiences and minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to guests who are intoxicated and disruptive. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- For social distancing, we will continue to take out much smaller groups than other tours (we always have!).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.