Lewiston New York Food Tour
Come discover what the Village of Lewiston (minutes from Niagara Falls) has to offer in a new and fun way! Sample food and beverages from 6 local restaurants all on one 3 hour tour. Some of which were featured nationally on Food Network's "Man v. Food" and The Travel Channel's "Best of the Road" along with other local favorites. The tastings are enough for a filling lunch and are all included in the ticket price! While you walk you will also learn about Lewiston's rich history including connections to the Underground Railroad, War of 1812 and much more. Come experience a taste of Lewiston!
per adult from
180 to 210 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Roaming Table, Lewiston, NY 14092
Our expert tour guides will navigate your through the historic Village of Lewiston. On our three hour tour we will learn about the rich history of this quintessential small town. You will learn about Lewiston’s role on the Underground Railroad, the War of 1812 and even its ties to the Mafia!
Lewiston is also known for its amazing restaurants. There are over 30 restaurants in a half mile radius! We will stop at “mom and pop” shops, waterfront eateries, chef owned restaurants, bustling coffee shops and much more. At each stop we will sample generous portions of food (along with drink pairings at 2 stops), enough for a filling lunch!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :The Silo, 115 N Water St, Lewiston, NY 14092, USA
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :The Village Bake Shoppe, 417 Center St, Lewiston, NY 14092, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.