LGBTQA Friendly Tour: Taipei Hipster Nightlife
Begin this interactive tour with a journey through the spiritual and commercial roots of Taipei in one of the city's oldest neighborhood: Dadaocheng. Discover this neighborhood where shopkeepers have been selling dried seafood, herbs and other traditional Chinese items for generations. Stop by the Xia-Hai City God Temple and make your prayers to the "Chinese Cupid God" of the island and a visit a long-standing tea refinery. Don't forget to grab a beer by the riverside and enjoy the sunset over the harbor. Next, sample Taiwanese night market food at Ningxia, before heading to Red House, Taipei's most iconic LGBT+ outdoor bar district. Last but not the least, end the night at a popular drag queen show- a phenomenon that has been booming in Taipei since the legalization of same-sex marriage in 2019.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entrance fee to drag show
- A LGBTQA+ friendly and professional English-speaking tour guide
- Travel insurance
- A glass of drink at Red House
What's excluded :
- Transportation between your hotel and MRT Station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dadaocheng Tourist Information Center, No. 237, Nanjing West Road, Datong, Taipei 103 Taiwan
We will tour you by walking in that area, to discover this neighborhood where shopkeepers have been selling dried seafood, herbs and other traditional Chinese items for generations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ximen Red House - Ximending, No.10 Chengdu Rd., Wanhua Dist., Wanhua, Taipei Taiwan
Explore Taipei's most iconic LGBT outdoor bar district at Red House
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ningxia Nightmarket, Ningxia Road, Datong, Taipei Taiwan
We will take travelers to visit one of the popular night market in Taipei. Here, you can sample Taiwanese night market food as you want (at guest's expense)
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Beimen Station, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 103
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :1: Blush bar, 10491, Taiwan, Taipei City, Zhongshan District, Lane 133, Linsen North Road, No. 20
2: No. 171, Yanji Street, Da’an District, Taipei City, Taiwan 106
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is only recommended for adults 18 and over. ID or passport is necessary for bar entrance check.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure.
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- Shorts and slippers are not allowed for bar dress code in Taipei.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.