Li River Cruise Full Day Tour of Guilin and Yangshuo
Weave your way along the beautiful Li River and explore the luscious Chinese countryside on a full-day tour from Guilin. Accompanied by a knowledgeable guide, capture fantastic photographs of the spectacular scenery as you sail down the calm river for four hours; feast on freshly caught fish and local specialties on board for lunch; and disembark to immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of street vendors in a rustic village. Peruse bespoke boutiques selling fine Chinese paintings and precious jade jewellery and enjoy convenient round-trip transportation from your Guilin hotel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Experienced tour guide
- Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
- Bus from Yangshuo to Guilin
- Lunch - Lunch on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Entry/Admission - Li River
What's excluded :
- Optional Yulong River banboo draft tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Li River, East of Guangxi Zhuang China
Depart from your Guilin hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned minivan and climb aboard your awaiting boat to commence your 4-hour cruise upriver. Sink into a cushioned seat in the main cabin or capture fantastic photographs of the scenery from the open-air viewing platform as you sail. Marvel at the luscious landscapes that have inspired Chinese artists for centuries and scour the scenery for rare wildlife and fascinating flora.
The Li River twists and turns between lush, green rock formations known in geographic terms as karsts. The mountainous terrain is covered with lush bamboo and luxuriant forests, and the river itself is a highway of small boats from the villages that dot the shores. You'll be cruising upriver for the next four hours, sitting in cushioned comfort in the main cabin or enjoying the open-air viewing platform. Bring lots of film because this is a photographer's dream, and you'll want to capture the dramatic landscapes that Chinese artists have been painting for centuries. Lunch will be served onboard, with local favorites and fresh catches from the Li River. Your destination is the village of Yangshuo.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: West Street, East Side of Li River, Yangshuo County 541900 China
The cruise tour will end in Yangshuo Town. You'll disembark and stroll amid the colorful, bustling marketplace of local street vendors on West Street.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.