Liberty 125cc Scooter Rental in Rome
Rent a Vespa in Rome, and ride around the city in style. Allowing you to spend less time in traffic and more time sightseeing, a scooter is the perfect way to explore the Eternal City. Select a Liberty 125cc Vespa for a range of durations from 12 hours to a week, and enjoy use of two helmets, an alarm, lock and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Vespa rental
- Use of helmet, lock, alarm, windshield, and top case
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in
- When you book, choose a rental duration to suit your schedule. Then, pick up your Liberty 125cc model scooter from a shop in central Rome, and pay your deposit and fuel surcharge direct. Your rental includes use of the Vespa, two helmets, a burglar alarm, lock, windshield, and a top case.
After a quick safety briefing, you’ll drive away from the shop and out into the city. How you use your time on the Vespa is up to you. Cut through traffic, and park up with ease as you zip between the monuments and piazzas of Rome.
When your rental duration comes to an end, simply return your Vespa to the start point.
Departure Point :Via Cavour, 80, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Valid ID (e.g. a passport) and a cash or credit card deposit of 200 EUR deposit is required; the deposit is refunded when the Vespa is returned
- The bike hire shop has an ATM and Wi-Fi access
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.