Lidice Memorial And Famous Czech Glassworks With Three Course Tasting Lunch
IMPORTANT: WE CANNOT ACCOMMODATE SOLO TRAVELERS FOR THIS TRIP! MINIMUM BOOKING ARE TWO PERSONS.
The first stop on this trip is the village of LIDICE. During the Nazi occupation, the village became a world-famous symbol of the suffering of civilians and the monstrosity of the Nazi regime. In 1942 Hitler ordered the destruction of Lidice as retribution against the alleged help provided by the village's inhabitants during the assassination of the SS General Heydrich.
After visiting the museum and the memorial, we will travel to Kladno, where a nice lunch will be ready for us at a cosy restaurant.
Later we will visit the famous Czech glassworks. We will have the opportunity to admire the skills passed down for generations and shopping in the factory shop.
Important: Until the end of April the glasswork is closed on Saturdays and Sundays. Those days the excursion is replaced by a visit to the historical brewery with tasting local beers. Sundays are the factory closed all year long.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Admission fee to Lidice memorial
- Entrance fee to Nizbor glassworks
- Lunch - Three-course tasting menu in famous local restaurant with 90 years history with beer or wine or a non-alcoholic beverage
- Bottled water - Light refreshment during the journey on board
- Entry/Admission - Lidice Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Zamek Nizbor Informacni centrum keltske kultury
- Entry/Admission - Dum kultury Kladno
What's excluded :
- Pick-up at your hotel (8 EUR per person), drop-off at your hotel (8 EUR per person).
- Alcoholic Beverages - Extra drinks ordered during lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lidice Memorial, Tokajicka 152, Lidice 273 54 Czech Republic
Central Bohemian village of Lidice during the Second World War and the Nazi occupation became a world-famous symbol of the suffering of civilians and the monstrosity of the fascist regime. Lidice became one of only two villages completely destroyed in the hinterland during the war.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zamek Nizbor Informacni centrum keltske kultury, Na Zamku 260, Nizbor 267 05 Czech Republic
One of the most famous Bohemian glassworks, which was founded in 1846. This glass factory is unique for its production of pink and black crystal glass, and its products can also be found on the table of the British Queen and on many other famous places.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dum kultury Kladno, Nam. Sitna 3127, Kladno 27201 Czech Republic
Famous local restaurant founded already 1926. We will have amazing three course tasting lunch here !!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bistro Hezky Česky, Anglická 21, Vinohrady, 120 00 Praha-Praha 2, Czechia
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up and drop off service from and to any address in Prague. This service is charged 8 EUR/person for pick up and 8 EUR/person for drop off
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/23/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Saturday: 08:30 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum amount of travelers for this trip are two persons
- Solo travelers should contact customer service before booking this trip
- We are ready to accommodate just one person for this trip but with 100% surcharge
- Between December 20th and January 6th is the glassworks closed - replaced with brewery visit
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In the Czech Republic is now mandatory to use the face mask only in public transport and in the interiors of buildings - except the restaurants, cafés bars etc. According to the Czech government will be the mask use completely released latest on July 1st 2020
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.