This is the only photo tour of Glasgow delivered by native photographers. We do not only know and love this city better than anyone else, we have photographed it for years. We will only take you to the best locations for photography and will assist you as and when needed if required. This tour is open for all levels be that those wanting camera shots from their phones to those using the latest Hasselblad's, all are welcome.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow Royal Infirmary Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF Scotland
We are working closely with all of the places we visit and can offer you a guided tour by one of the custodians of this magnificent building. The donation for this is covered in the cost of the tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 3 Castle St, Glasgow G4 0RH, UK
The Lord Provands house a preserved medieval masterpiece. Mary Queen of Scots once resided here and it even comes set in a beautiful Knot garden.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Glasgow Queen Street, N Hanover St, Glasgow G1 2AF, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
We will collect you from your hotel within the city center boundary indicated on this map. This will be 30 minutes before the tour starts and is offered on a first-come-first-served basis. This option is only available for parties of two or more.
Departure Time :9:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.