Light Lunch Premium
Guided tour of the vineyards, the centuries-old olive grove and the cellar. During the tour the history of the area, its traditions and all the stages of development of the vineyard are explained, from winter pruning to the harvest. Once back in the cellar, the techniques of processing the grapes and refining the wines are illustrated, both in steel and in wood.
The tasting includes the tasting of 3 labels during a light lunch based on traditional dishes. The visit lasts about 3 hours and is recommended throughout the year.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - wine
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake Trasimeno, Lake Trasimeno, Province of Perugia, Umbria
You will appreciate the beauties of the Umbrian and Tuscan hills, between Lake Trasimeno and Lake Chiusi.
There are many historical attractions that you can visit
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Madrevite, Via Cimbano 36, 06061 Castiglione del Lago PG, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.