Light Tackle Tarpon Fishing
Meet your experienced captain at a private yacht club for a great thrill to hook and catch a Tarpon or Snook while enjoying the beautiful eco-system and unique scenery of the Lagoon. Learn from your captain the tricks of casting for the experience of fishing for a Trophy fish. All of the equipment, captain, boat, license, rods and reel, bottled water, ice, and refreshments are included.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional Captain and boat
- all fees & licences
- all fishing and safety equipment
- Ice, bottle water
What's excluded :
Explore the bountiful Torrecilla and San Jose Lagoons. Take in all the beauty of the surrounding waters and watch birds and iguanas. Enjoy the gorgeous mangroves and battle the ‘Silver King’ Tarpon and Snook. Professional anglers from all over the world come to these waters to make a great catch possible! Meet your Captain at Cangrejos Yacht Club
• Pinones, Torrecilla Baja, 00772 Puerto Rico
Departure Point :Cangrejos Yacht Club, Calle Puerto Interior, Carolina, 00983, Puerto Rico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Address , Captains contact and directions will be e-mailed once booked.
- Maximum of 4 Passenger per charter
- Light clothing, UV ray protection Shirt recommended
- Age minimum 6 years
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- IMPORTANT TO READ COVID 19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL
- Health & Safety Dear customer: Castillo Tours DMC has remained alert and proactive during this new reality the world is living. As a service company, our commitment is to give our clients an unforgettable and safe experience in Puerto Rico. We have developed protocols to promote good practices to safeguard our employees, customers, and suppliers. We continually enforce and strengthen our programs, these include: • Mask required. • Physical distancing. • Guest will not be allowed to seat on the fly bridge next to the captain. • Specific transfer protocols. • Correct use of personal protective equipment such as masks and gloves. • Cleaning and disinfection of our facilities, equipment, and vehicles. • Education in health, personal, and operational hygiene. • A streamlined process for the management of confirmed symptoms, suspicions, and / or positives contagion cases. • At Castillo Tours we reaffirm our commitment to keeping open communication with our clients and providing you peace of mind while enjoying an unforgettable experience.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.